CASH CONVERSION MONTHLY LOTTERY
Hampshire Youth Rugby League Association and Southampton Spitfires have joined forces to launch Cash Conversion, a monthly lottery raising funds for the development of rugby league in the region.
With running costs for clubs now at an all time high extra funding is vital to the continuation and growth of the sport in the area.
A record number of people are now playing rugby league in the region which is an amazing achievement, but more needs to be done to generate income and keep the numerous teams and projects going.
Money raised by Cash Conversion membership is used to benefit the clubs in the Hampshire Youth Rugby League Association and the area's leading community club Southampton Spitfires.
Membership of Cash Conversion is just £5 per month paid via our online payments page.
Approximately 60% of funds go towards the development of rugby league, the remaining 40% is given out in prizes.
The more members the bigger the prizes:
Example based on 50 members
50 Members = £150 to Develpoment fund / £100 paid out in prizes
1st Prize: £50
2nd Prize: £25
3rd Prize: £25
4th Prize: Free extra entry next month
5th Prize: Free extra entry next month
Winners are drawn monthly and announced via the HYRL website, Southampton Spitfires website, Facebook and Twitter.
Membership is open to persons aged 18+ only.
JOIN NOW: JUST £5 PER MONTH
CLICK HERE FOR THE LIST OF MONTHLY WINNERS
Click on the image above to join the Cash Conversion lottery.