Created with Sketch.
Info For Players
Kit & Equipment
Playing kit including match shirt, shorts and socks will be provided by each club. The club will own the kit and players borrow it for the duration of each game. In some cases kit may be available to purchase from a club.
* Rugby/football boots (average cost £20-£100)
* Gum shield (average cost £3-£30)
* Head guard/scrum cap (average cost £12-£45)
* A rugby league ball for practicing at home (average cost £10-£30)
* Suitable rugby body armour/padded under layers (average cost £15-£60)
In all instances our advice is to go for what you need most and what you can afford. Mid-range is often the best value for money and most hard wearing option.
- Joining a club the fun starts here!
- Age Groups who can play?
- Player Transfers already registered but want to move clubs?
Hampshire Youth Rugby League newsletter
Keep up-to-date with our exclusive email newsletters.