LEAGUE PARTNERSHIP AGREEMENT
The RFL League Partnership is open to all leagues within the United Kingdom and Ireland whether or not that league is already associated to another organising body within the sport. League Partners will be recognised as Associates of the RFL.
This agreement is between the Hampshire Youth Rugby League Association League and the Rugby Football League (RFL) and grants the Hampshire Youth Rugby League Association League ‘Associate’ status of the Rugby Football League.
The Agreement is ongoing from the date of signature with an annual review. Either party can end the Agreement with one months notice.
The RFL agrees to provide:
Help and advice on a range of policies and initiatives including:
1. Risk Management
2. RFL’s Anti-Doping Rules
3. Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups Rules and Safeguarding Policy
4. Equity, Diversity and Anti-Racism Policies
5. Respect Policy
6. Volunteers and the Law
7. Access to support for Disciplinary Procedures
8. Code of Conduct on Betting & Related Activity and
9. Any other rules and policies that may from time to time be adopted by the RFL
10. A regular forum for the sharing of information and best practice
11. Priority access to training opportunities including:
12. Positive Coaching
13. Running Sports
14. Finance Workshops
15. Support in finding and recruiting sponsors and commercial partners
16. Support in recruiting, retaining and developing volunteers
17. Complimentary access to a League Management System
The Hampshire Youth Rugby League Association League agrees to:
1. Work towards, achieve and maintain LeagueMark
2. Fully support and comply with the RFL official policies and rules including:
The RFL’s Anti-Doping Rules
The Safeguarding Vulnerable Groups Rules
The Equity, Diversity and Anti-Racism Policies
The Respect Policy
The Code of Conduct on Betting & Related Activity
And any other rules and policies that may from time to time be adopted by the RFL and shall ensure that each of their constituent members, employees, officials, volunteers and similar shall observe such rules and policies and shall make it a condition of employment or engagement or of participation in any rugby league competition that each such members, employees, officials, volunteers or similar shall observe such rules and policies.
3. Support and contribute towards the RESPECT Programme
4. be bound by the RFL Memorandum, Articles of Association, Bye-Laws and Operational Rules and to accept the primacy of the RFL Memorandum. Articles of Association, Bye-Laws and Operational Rules in the event of conflict with the League’s own Memorandum, Articles of Association, Bye-Laws, Constitution, Operational Rules or similar.
Signed: Andy Moore
on behalf of the Hampshire Youth Rugby League Association League
Position: League Manager (General Secretary).
Signed on behalf of the RFL
Position: Community Game Services Manager